If you’re not feeling so bright – leave the black screen with lonely Norton Commander or winking Bill Gates. Create invisible buttons – they will open those places and the pictures, known only to you. Construct galleries of the best pictures and photos. Simply create your own little world, created by and for you, instead of staring at the same lines of icons on your desktop, year after year. With the help of “Talisman” you can create your own interface or use one of the hundreds ready themes that are available in our collections and in the internet. Interface (theme) is a set of screens, forms, “rooms” and objects. All these objects are interactive and respond to movements or clicks of the mouse.
* Creating multilevel user defined fullscreen desktops
* Creating Desktop Panels on Windows Desktop
* Opportunity to replace the default shell of Windows 9x/NT/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7 explorer.exe with talisman.exe
* Use of any number of pictures, buttons, obkects of any type or dimension, instead of standard icons.
* Place, free-moving and imposing of objects in the Talisman workspace.
* All objects can run external programs or internal shell commands or http:// URLs by one click of the mouse.
* The number of forms (screens) in one theme is not limited. Any screen object can be set to switch from one form to another.
* You can create a set of independent themes, and store them on any disk in the local computer or on a local area network.
* You can easily switch between different themes through your own objects or through the Talisman menu.
* The Built-in Object Editor allows the creation, modification and removal of any element in a theme.